[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday - organizing

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Sat Dec 30 20:59:27 UTC 2023

I had a small success these last few days.  I organized quite a bit of my
yarn stash.  I put all cotton in one bin, and all wool in another, and I
labeled some skeins that weren't labeled.  I also put some multiple skeins
that are the same into bags together, so when I'm ready to make a big
project with them I've got them all without hunting around.

There's more organizing to do, but it was a good step on the road.

Tracy