[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday - organizing

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 17:35:24 UTC 2023

If you do not have room for tie racks, Amazon has different floor model
jewelry boxes.
My sister just bought a swivel  one, with a mirror on the frunt, you open it
and it has hooks for earings, necklaces, and on the other side, cubbies for
other items.
It also has pockets on the back.
She started looking when she started eying my floor model jewelry box,
bought, long ago, from Kmart!
Terry