[NFB-Krafters-Korner] give away plus postage

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:20:19 UTC 2023

When my Mom passed away, I was given all of her yarn and other craft items.
There are quite a few little balls of baby yarn. I don't like knitting with
baby yarn. I would be glad to give it to someone if the person would pay the
postage. I am kind of checking out the interest, because I haven't sorted
all of my bins yet. I have six very large bins, and I have sorted 3 so far.
My friend will help me determine if there are multiples of any color. So,
I'll have more info in a few weeks if anybody thinks they would like this
yarn.

Bernice