[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wave dish cloth

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 02:46:25 UTC 2023

I will be presenting this pretty simple pattern for a dish cloth on March 9
at 8:00 PM EST.

I love the way this pattern feels. I'm not sure why they call it a wave,
because it feels more like off set tiny diamonds to me. I'm not much for
lacey loose patterns, so when texture is fairly dense I find it pleasing to
the touch.

So, if you want to join me, please sign up, and get your supplies.

I have about 10 books of square and dish cloth patterns, and of course, I
looked through 9 of them before find this pattern in the 10th one. It is
worth it, because I always enjoy sharing with this group.

Sign up at the link below or on the krafters korner web site under classes
and then current classes.

https://www.krafterskorner.org/students>

Bernice