[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:36:28 UTC 2023

I have made Braille cards with tactile hears, but not too excited about Vallentines any more. You can make a heart-shaped cake by taking one 9 by 9 inch square cake and one 9-inch round cake and cutting the round one in half. Place the square cake with one corner pointing toware you like a diamond. Then you place the cut sides of the round cake along the two  sides of the square cake at right angles to each other that are farthest away from you. Then of course, you decorate it. Red hearts and roses on white frosting are nice. Of course, if I do it, the cake is chocolate or carrot, but red velvet is supposed to be for Vallentines.
Best,
Ramona