[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 03:52:13 UTC 2023

Hey Folks,

I had more folks signed up for my safety pin Heart class then I do for the
Shamrock class.    You need to sign up for each class or you won't be able
to be on the class list.  That is the impression that I had.

So be sure to get over to KraftersKorner.org and sign up for the classes.

March classes:

March 1 - Leprecaun Hat pin

March 15-pony bead Easter Bunny

March 30- pony bead Chick plus  those who order the Bunny & Chick kits will
have a Special Easter Surprise included that I will provide the instructions
for that on March 30th.

Remember you will get supplies to make 2 bunnies & 2 Chicks for $14.99.
Please let me know if you want 2 pink bunnies, 2 gray bunnies or 1 pink & 1
gray Bunny.  Orders need to be in to me by March 1st with payment to:

blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:blindhands at AOL.com>

The $14.99 includes all beads, wire and shipping to you.  My kits have each
color of beads in a plastic baggy with the color name Braille in the bag.

Order your kits by March 1 and receive a Special Easter Surprise.

Joyce Kane

blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:blindhands at AOL.com>