[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Chat! Craft! and Who knows what else!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:15:23 UTC 2023

Smile!

All are WELCOME to join me at 5:30P.M. ET This evening on our Conference
line.

667.770.1685

Access code: 614370#

We gather to visit and grow friendships, spend time working on craft
projects for charity or for many other reasons.  We share tips, supply
resources and more!

Come pop in and say, Hello!" Ask questions. Spend time working on your most
recent project or just come visit with us.

You can join in any time, stay as long as you want and pop out when you
need to.

I look forward to chatting with you!

Tammy