[NFB-Krafters-Korner] reposting of upcoming class, Macrame Plant Hanger

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 01:45:48 UTC 2023

Hi all,

It has been awhile ago that I placed the announcement for this class, so I
thought I'd post it once again. I'd love you to join me to learn to make
this project.

Class name, Macrame Plant Hanger

Craft type, macrame

Instructor,  <mailto:catherine5515 at hotmail.com> Cathy F

Class format, zoom/email

Class dates, March 3, 10, 17 and 24

Class time, 7:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign up deadline, February 24

Class description:

Learn to make a three-foot long basic plant hanger using 5 different macrame
knots which will all be taught during class. Receive each step for the
project covered on the class email list after a class session has been
completed.  Knots you will learn in this class are the lark's head knot,
half square knot, square knot, half square knot spiral, and the alternating
square knot. How to mount your plant hanger and a list of some good plants
for hanging pots will be included.

Skills needed:

none

Supply list:

*        78 feet, 4mm cotton or polypropylene cord (

*        (Note cotton is best for house plants while polypropylene is best
for outdoor plants)

*        1 2-inch wooden or metal ring

*        1 plastic pot

*        Project board and pins recommended

*        Scissors

*        Measuring tape

*        Masking tape or fabric glue

Sign up here! <https://www.krafterskorner.org/students>