[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Searching Ravelry for written patterns

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 15:03:38 UTC 2023

Hi Tracy,
Ravelry  is not blind friendly. I have my local Knitting Store send me the Knitting Patterns in a PDF  that my BS 6 can read. If you know what you want the name of the pattern and the designer  they
might be able to look it up for you and sen it to you. I also use Accessable Patterns Index. The patterns are from designers and the patterns are Screen Reader Friendly. The patterns are from knowndesigners  that are also on Ravelry  My knitting Store is Called the Loopy Eue. It is closed on Sunday and Monday, it's hours are 10 to 5 MST Fort Collins CO. They are moving to a new Location, but will be open this week, and closed for the move and open in there new location on March 1, 2023.  Phone Number 970-527-9181 or 888527-9181
Hope this helps.
Happy Knittting!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson     ----- Original Message -----