[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Terry's Santa Work Shop Class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 14 19:21:56 UTC 2023

The Snow Flake class held in April I will be making kits up.  The kits will
have enough supplies to make 3 snow Flake Ornaments.  They are made from
safety pins and beads wired together.    The kits are $16 for the supplies
to make 3 Snow Flakes & includes shipping.

Please Have all orders & payments in by March 15

Send payments thru PayPal to:

blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:blindhands at AOL.com>

Please send me your name, mailing address & email address to
Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>  and put what kit you are
ordering.

Thank you,

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop