[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft chat

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 18:21:56 UTC 2023

Do you love making things with your hands as much as I do?  If you said
yes, come visit with us tonight at 5:30P.M. ET.  We are all usually working
on our own projects but sharing ideas for charity opportunities or other
project suggestions or ideas.  We do have fun and would love getting to
know you.  Just jump in when you can, push into the chatter, stay as long
as you can and feel free to pop out whenever your schedule says.

How do you join this silliness you ask?  Well, dial

667.770.1685

Access code 614370#

Chat soon!

Tammy