[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming class, Loom Knit Ten Stitch Blanket

krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com krafterskornertreasurer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 01:06:47 UTC 2023

Class name, Loom Knit Ten Stitch Blanket

Craft type, loom knitting

Instructor,  <mailto:vanharris62 at gmail.com> Tanya V

Class format, phone/email

Class dates, April 27, and May 4 and 10

Class time, 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign up deadline, April 17

Class description:

Have you wanted to make a ten-stitch blanket? I bet you have heard how fun
they are to make, and I assure you that it is a fun project. You will only
be using 10 of the pegs of the loom, so you can easily feel the progress
being made. This is not your boring Afghan that seems to take forever to
reach milestones. You will see your blanket grow with every corner you
create. Come join me and I'll teach you some of my valuable tips and tricks
while making a nice warm usable/giftable blanket.

Skills needed:

Know how to knit and purl, intermediate loom knitter

Supply list:

*        Large gage loom (use one that you will not be needing for the next
3 to 6 months). I prefer the 36-peg loom.

*        Bulky yarn (6oz) or 2 strands of worsted weight yarn) - Clean out
all your yarn stash with this project

*        Loom tool

*        Tapestry needle

*        Stitch markers - at least a dozen -

*        Scissors

*        Gage not important for this pattern

Sign up here! <https://www.krafterskorner.org/students>