[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:19:37 UTC 2023

Hi Tracey,
i have labelled a Knitting Gauge in Braille with Dimo Tape. I have several others that are not labelled in Br. It would be nice if a company would label  a Knitting Guage in Brailleusing the Braille on the metal like Elegant Insights does for there jewelry  in Braille.  in that way the Braille will not fall off.  Has anyone seen a comeapany that labels Knitting or Crochet items in Braille? It would be nice if we could find  Crochet Hooks that have Braille also on the metal hook.
Happy Knitting and Crocheting!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson