[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Yall Come!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 04:30:55 UTC 2023

Smile!

You are invited to join some of us on Friday, Feb. 24 at 5:30P.M. ET.to
chat, create, grow friendships, ask questions, goof off, talk about charity
projects being worked on or just bring a craft of your own and work along
with us.  See, there is something for all of us!  If we talk to much, just
jump in and let us know you are with us.

You can join any time, stay as long as you want and pop out when your time
has to be spent doing other things.  We enjoy visiting with everyone!

Dial: 667.770.1685

Access code: 614370#

So, yall come!

Tammy