[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Get your Perkins braille writer repaired free.

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:01:04 UTC 2023

Just sharing.
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: BlindAds at groups.io <BlindAds at groups.io> On Behalf Of John's Gmail
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2023 9:00 PM
To: Blind Buy Sell & Trade Mailing List <BlindAds at groups.io>
Subject: [BlindAds] Get your Perkins braille writer repaired free.

For several years I repaired Perkins braille writers for the state of
Florida. In September of 2013 I started working for myself. I am very close
to repairing the 1000th machine. If you are not a state agency and yours is
the 1000 machine I will repair it for you free in recognition of nearly 10
years in private business.

Pack your machine securely in a box and put a note in the box with your
contact information and return address. Send it to:

John Harden
145 N. Halifax Ave.
unit 605
Daytona Beach, FL 32118