[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 03:29:24 UTC 2023

There is approximately 135 pages.  The end pages are recommendations from Davey on finding patterns, blind support groups.

The book comes in PDF, Word & Large print format.

It is a great primer knitting book with basics to start you off knitting with descriptions of needles types, yarns and tools used in knitting.

There are small projects to teach  teach knitting, garter stitch, stockinette stitch, decrease stitches, increase stitches, use of a life line, picking up dropped stitches and ripping out.