[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginning Crochet class Plus

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 17:57:03 UTC 2023

Try putting a stitch marker of your choice at the beginning and end of each row. Put it in your mind you have to crochet and meet that stitch marker to move it up to the next row, warm smile.

With the afghan I am making the end stitch blends into the shell. You begin and end each row with a single crochet. The single is crushed sort of, at the beginning and end of each row under the greater power of the bent shells. So I a crochet nut for fifty years in this case must use stitch markers or yes this afghan will most definitely be a mess. I haven't had any problems since I now use stitch markers, grin.

Becky in her Joy Wheels