[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 4 14:53:47 UTC 2023

Shelly, I like your resolution!  I need to think of more projects to use up
some of my stash.

I am going to make a real effort to get into an exercise routine to tone up
my body, which is getting a bit flabby.  I used to go to the gym, but then
it closed and I haven't done much since, except walking.  Time to get back
into working more than my legs.
Tracy