[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cooking class invite

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 00:05:45 UTC 2023

Well you talking about pie?!  I have to stay away Amazon...

I was over browsing and I put in a search for "Bakery"  Well they had stuff
there that had weird names, that I did not have a clue about what it was,
but when I hit cherry turnovers and cherry pie, that was it.  Did I tell you
I hadn't had anything to eat four pushing 7 hours...

What is it with Amazon, have you heard the rumor that once you put in your
cart, especially in the Whole Foods Market, they keep flipping you back
asking do you want to buy this or how about that.  So they got me to add
chicken alfredo sauce with broccoli and had[I don't know how] but there was
3 packages of cherry turnovers sit in the cart.  So after finally changing
it down to 1 box of baked cherry turnovers, the chicken and the cherry pie.
I also clicked on the option to get it delivered within 2 hours for 10
bucks.  I had a job as the asked at least 3 times each, how do you want to
pay for this, 3 times book in a time for delivery, 3 times where to leave
the delivery.  One of my biggest ripes with Amazon is they leave packages
right in front of my door on the top step.  I have signs, I have called them
up and asked them to look at the picture that the drivers take to let you
know where they leave.  I have notes on the door "Leave all packages inside
front porch!!!

Now su you have a better picture of this, My stairs on the front of my house
arer 7 steps down to the ground.  The steps run approximately 15 feet across
the front of my house.  On each end of the stairs are mail boxes.  The door
is centered in the middle of these steps and there are 2 rails spaced 6 feet
apart the goes up to the door.  This was made so I can find the door.

Remember they leave to packages on the top step between the rails.  I open
the door and step down and will sooner or later fall down the stairs thanks
to Amazon.

Last thing this is the first time I tried their freshly cooked Market stuff.
The Cherry pie I got was apple pie, The cherry turnovers where some kind of
mini cupcakes and the check was good, but I wish there was a little more of
that.

A report on Whole fresh Market on Amazon.

Joyce