[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Cooking class invite

jellybeanfarm at gmail.com jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 23:26:00 UTC 2023

You can ask for no substitutions.

The shopper always sends me a message asking about substituting items.  If I tell them no, I don't want that, they will not get it.

I have had really good luck with Instacart except for a couple of shoppers that picked up bad produce.  When I sent a complaint through the app my money was immediately refunded.

When I get the notice saying that my shopper has started shopping I send them a message asking them not to get any produce that does not look fresh.  I also ask them to look at expiration dates and not purchase any foods that are close to expiring.

I have not tried using Amazon for groceries.  I did use Wal-Mart delivery a couple of times, but I refuse to shop at Wal-Mart ever again.  This decision has nothing to do with the delivery service.

Yes, shopping can be a little challenging without sight.

Nella