[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting question

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 22:02:00 UTC 2023

OK I’ll give it a shot. I think I’m so terrified that his stitches going to fall off when I said it down a hole things tight. And since I’m not consistent, that’s not helping I suppose. I’ve seen how some people pull the bottom or extra rather loop Over and when you start the next line you double stitch, I mean stitch together. Are we supposed to do that or is that not some thing we’re supposed to do. I have zillions of questions Lovette.

The friend that I was getting some basic help with moved to Texas to be near her grandbabies. I lost not just help but contacts for some of the Knitting groups in town. I have someone who can help me with crocheting, but not knitting. It’s just you guys. And I guess that’s a good thing.

Ericka Nelson