[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Whale of a sale! Today ONLY!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:06:46 UTC 2023

1 DAY ONLY! Lion Brand

Today only you can grab 6 skeins for $12.00 of our Limited Edition Premium
& Limited Edition Select yarns.

Limited Edition Premium              Limited Edition Select

               Select your color family and we'll send you a shade that
falls into that color group. Stock up on a bunch for large projects like
blankets and sweaters, or whip up small 1-ball projects like hats and
mitts. The 100% acrylic content allows for it to be completely machine
washable and dryable. And the CYC4 worsted weight suits many patterns for
all ages. Each 100 gram ball is 186 yards.

*Please note Limited Edition Premium and Select yarns are the same weight
and yardage, however, the Select option has a slight sheen that is not
present in the Premium version.

OFFER ENDS 9AM EST 1/11/2023

No code necessary. Includes Limited Edition Premium and Limited Edition
Select yarns only. Discount will be applied in your cart. Cannot be
combined with other offers such as Lion rewards vouchers.

Had to share!

Tammy