[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout Invitation

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 20:02:13 UTC 2023

Sorry for the late notice!  I just finished unpacking my luggage.  Smile!

If you want to meet any of the crafty folks around here or have craft
questions or even need assistance figuring out how all of the Krafters
Korner works, please join us this evening at 4:30 P.M. ET.  You do not have
to be a paid member to come hang out with us.  ALL are invited!  You call
in when you can, stay as long as you want and pop out whenever you need.
We hangout for hours, so come on in!

Dial: 667-770-1685

Access code:614370#

We look forward to hearing from you!