[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Questions about wooden beads and wooden thread spools

Debbie debbie7515 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 13 20:26:00 UTC 2023

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to make a person using either wooden beads or wooden
thread spools? I have both wooden beads and wooden spools of different sizes
but can't figure out how to go from the body to the arms and then from the
body to the legs. I can imagine this in my head but can't figure all of it
out.  I have searched online for a pattern but did not find any. I'm wanting
to make some of these as toys to go in the children's boxes. Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks,

Debbie Killian