[NFB-Krafters-Korner] nautical afghan

carcione at access.net carcione at access.net
Mon Jan 16 13:51:45 UTC 2023

I think, if you did this, you would need 2 balls of your border color.  You
would knit the border in color A up to the picture, change to color B for
the picture, then change back to A to finish the border on the other side of
the picture.  You would twist the 2 colors together at the back each time
you changed color, to prevent there being a hole.  You would only have a
strand where you added B and where you ended B, which would be ends you'd
have to weave in.
Tracy