[NFB-Krafters-Korner] nautical afghan

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 17:22:22 UTC 2023

Thanks, Yolanda. Marjorie Arnott got me in touch with a person that
generously worked with me on changing colors multiple of times to make a
pattern or picture. She is a fantastic lady. I had a computer problem, and
lost some books I had purchased. She resent them to me even though she
didn't have to do that. I've bought quite a few books, so it was in the
spirit of helping out a good customer as well as her kindness.
Just like our list here, you and people on this list are friendly and
generous.
Bernice