[NFB-Krafters-Korner] YOU are invited!!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 03:36:24 UTC 2023

All are invited to come hangout with some crafty friends on Friday, Jan.
20!  If you are new around here and want to meet some of the fun folks,
grab up your telephone and dial:

667.770.1685

Access code: 614370#

You will find us at 5:30P.M. ET.  We start at 5:30 but you can join us at
anytime. Come join us when you can, stay as long as you want and pop out
when you need.  You can bring your own project to work on while we visit.
If you have questions, we even find time to share or brainstorm possible
answers.  Last week was so exciting!  We had a dozen people pop in.  Come
give us a chance to get to know you.  We do like having our circle of
friends grow!

Yawl come!

Smile!

Tammy