[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Record your charity work

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Jan 28 15:05:23 UTC 2023

It's almost the end of Janurary so if you have done any charity work please
write and let me know. This means if you made anything for a charity, if you
bought anything for a charity or if you volunteered to help out a charity
I'd like to hear about what you did and who you did it for.

So drop me a line at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  and tell me all about it.

It's that simple and together we can make a differentce.

Did you know mod podge is not just a glue but also a finish and sealant