[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 29 02:12:34 UTC 2023

Well, I have to admit, I did have my own yarn shop, going back many years
back.  It was called:
J C Kane's Yarn Shop.  It had Bernat Yarn and it had various hook rug kits.
The best kits which I loved was small 5 by 7 and 6 by 6 inch crewal kits
that had wooden frames.

There was a laundry mat next to the store and folks would stop in while they
were doing their wash.  The most important attraction in the Shop was my
son, JC Kane.  He had his playpen in the middle of the Shop & his porta crib
was in the back room.

We opened it when he was just shy of 2 years old.  He was a great
attraction.  Well that little man will be 50 years old this coming June.
Where does the time go???

 Joyce Kane