[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Socks and stuff

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 21:03:10 UTC 2023

hi i just do tube socks for two reasons. i am not ready for making the
heel and also if you dont know what the size of the person's feet is,
then tube socks offer more flexibility. i actually am trying some with
ice cream yarn by lion. i use two strands held together so i have two
balls of yarn to deal with. this is an experiment so not sure how it
will go. the sock is a lot of u knit stitches and up on the ankle i
did some tactile striping.

On 7/13/23, Sarah via NFB-Krafters-Korner