[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monitor tidbit?

Cathy Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 15:44:49 UTC 2023

Hi Tracie,

How’s this…

Blind Crafters and Artists Reunited

Tammy Friedoff and members of the crafters’ group were thrilled to meet in person again  after many years.  Talented members of the group have a very strong bond together, continuing to meet virtually with core members twice a week and with special interest craft  groups several times a week.  Cathy Miller, a lifetime crafter and artist, came to the group after she became totally blind.  believing that her love affair with creating beauty had ended.  After being inspired by other blind crafters and artists, she began to learn the skills of crafting blind.  In her own words, “There’s nothing better than sitting with a good audio book and a hook and yarn.  It’s my escape.”  And when laughter and fun are what she needs, she joins her fellow crafters on the phone, sometimes following a pattern in a craft-along, and sometimes working on individual projects while they chat about everything else.  Find the group for blind crafters and artists on their Web site, _______ or contact Tammy Friedoff at _______.

I’m copying Tammy with this email.  If you would like to submit this blurb, please get with Tammy to check the spelling of her name and enter the Web site and the contact info that she prefers to use.

Cathy