[NFB-Krafters-Korner] lace and bead wreath

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 01:16:09 UTC 2023

Hi again,

Many of you have heard me say this before, so, bare with me one more time.
When I got married I had no Christmas decorations. My Mom and sister picked
a different medium each year to make decorations. They made decorations that
were stuffed figures, plastic canvas, beaded, stain glass, painted wooden
shapes, lace, ceramic, little mice in half a nut shell, popsicle stick
sleighs, crochet, knitted, and probably ones I forgot. They gave me a good
supply of each type that they made each year. This lace a bead wreath was
one they made that is attractive but pretty easy to make.

I have priced the materials, and if you would like a kit to make this
wreath, please PayPal me $5 per kit which includes the postage. Please
contact me via email if you want a kit and you don't use PayPal, so, we can
work out something else.

The kid will include a sparkly pipe cleaner, tri-beads, lace, and ribbon.

You can choose, red, white, blue or green beads.

The lace and ribbon will be white.

I will send out the kits on August 1 to give them plenty of time to reach
you.

The materials are readily available at most craft stores if you want to buy
them. Here is the list of materials.

1 pipe cleaner

2 yards lace about 1 to 1.5 inches wide with a hole big enough for the pipe
cleaner to go through it at regularly spaced intervals.

85 tri-beads, (these are beads with 3 little knobs around the outside of the
bead.)

Ribbon to make a bow where you join the ends of the pipe cleaner

If you haven't signed up yet, please go to our web site to do so. I always
get excited about sharing my favorite projects.

Bernice