[NFB-Krafters-Korner] okay, now it is okay to cheer.

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 21:17:37 UTC 2023

Bernice,
I do the slip stitch to put pieces together.  If you use a hdc, you
will have a nice stitch but you will also have a very well defined
ridge.  Either will work.  The one you use depends on if you want an
almost invisible joint or a very well defined ridge.

Congradulations on getting them all completed!!
Doing a big Snoopy Dance just for you!
Hahahahaha!
Tammy

On 7/25/23, Bernice Bird via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
We are beautifully and wonderfully made.
Tammy