[NFB-Krafters-Korner] lace and bead wreath kits

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 21:27:16 UTC 2023

Good evening fellow krafters.

Time is running out on ordering kits.

I ordered materials for our kits, and the lace I ordered is almost gone. It
is easy enough to order more lace. Any that is left I will be more than
happy to work myself. However, if you want 1 or more kits, please let me
know asap. It isn't too late quite yet.

You can have red, white, green or blue tri-beads. I will include white lace,
a glittery pipe cleaner, and ribbon.

You can use my email address to pay $5 for each kit which includes shipping.
You can Pay Pal to my email address, Bernice.J.Bird at gmail.com. If you don't
use pay pal, contact me about an alternative payment.

Remember, class is on August 17 at 7:00 PM. It is not to late to sign up.
The sign up deadline is August 10.

I absolutely love every aspect of Christmas.

Bernice