[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:14:25 UTC 2023

I will have to look to see when the beginner knitting and crocheting are going on again. I work Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays so I wouldn’t be available to do anything until 4:00 PM CST.

I just realize that I missed the last drawing class on the 27th. Or was that August 27? My brain is befuddled.

Ericka Nelson