[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Successful Saturday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:25:18 UTC 2023

Sadly, we will not be there. We’ve spent way too much money repairing things. The previous owners should have done. 1500 miles to California now.

Did we have a meeting before convention scheduled or no because we are not a do collecting group anymore? Just wanted to clarify this. Plus I was hoping that our meeting would be one that you could zoom into if you weren’t able to be at convention in person. I I’m starting a new job too and not able to leave.

Mayweather be good for you guys down there in Houston. It hasn’t been so great from what the news says in Texas. I hope you’ve saved up your cash for those flights cause I hear they’re quite expensive. And have a great time. I am sad that I will not be able to attend. I so want to meet everyone in person

Ericka Nelson