[NFB-Krafters-Korner] This month charity

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Wed Jun 28 15:00:25 UTC 2023

If it may be helpful for those wanting to support this charity, you can
find instructions to fold a simple origami duck at the link below.

http://www.accessorigami.com/2023/03/summary-instructions-5-origami-dabbling.html

For those who might not know, we had some email classes on origami some
years ago and although I do not have the time and resources to devote to
lessons at this point in time, the site is updated regularly and models
from other blind folders have been added, etc.

The main page is at www.accessorigami.com. Just tab down for all the
links to different pages with full origami instructions in text-only format.

You can also download text files for off-line use.

Enjoy.

Lindy