[NFB-Krafters-Korner] afghan scare

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 20:42:31 UTC 2023

My goodness! Hats off to you for all your dedication to those afghans. My hands hurt. Just thinking about it.

Are there any websites where you can get free patterns? I’m having kind of an issue finding things and the finances don’t work to purchase much. Somebody had sent me some granny square type or wash cloth patterns with animals on them. I lost them on my phone. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. The simple weave look pattern that somebody taught us a couple of months ago turned out quite well in the wash class. Thank you to all the teachers!

Ericka Nelson