[NFB-Krafters-Korner] no success on Wednesday, better hopes for weekend

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 23:08:49 UTC 2023

I was suppose could not get a flight until Friday afternoon.  I had to
cancel the shuttle to the airport and now they told me I cannot get a
shuttle for Friday.  From what I was told it was canceled due to severe
weather.  Report showed no bad weather in Houston or New York..  They are
predicting thunder storms over the weekend.  I hope that you are able to get
to Houston.

Joyce fly out today for Houston TX and flights were cancelled for Wednesday.
After holding on the phone for almost 2 hours, I was told I could not get