[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Special notice

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed Mar 1 15:02:07 UTC 2023

Reaching out to all members and non-members. If you like to make a small
difference in a big world then taking part in the caring for sharing events
might be what you're looking for. Not only is our crafting making a
difference, but we are also showing the world around us that even though we
have challenges we can still make a difference

Last year we crafted 1486 items and so far this year we have crafted 1409
items.

Last year we donated 1705 new or gently used items and so far this year we
have donated 1811 new or gently used items.

Last year 377 volunteer hours were recorded this year 631 hours have been
reported.

Last year $116 was donated this year $645 has been given

Last year we helped 42 charities or organizations and so far this year we
have helped 55 charities and organizations.

As you can see from the above information that so far this year we are
having an even bigger impact.

You can drop me an email at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  with any questions you may have about the
caring for sharing class, with suggestions of charities, and you can write
and report to me about your donations.

A special thanks goes out to all of you who have been volunteering your time
and making crafts for various charities. I couldn't be more proud of the
efforts you have all made and the difference we have been making.