[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Facilitating a Community Quilt Project for Adults with Disabilities in Tokyo, Japan

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 17:13:35 UTC 2023

I did get things to open. It’s very hard to find as it’s just a link sitting out there are not labeled. It would be nice to have something like link to Japanese quilting project for the disabled in the body above the link. It did work for me. I stumbled upon it and give it a shot. Hope this helps others.
Ericka Nelson