[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to Wednesday

Marysta Moore marysta.moore at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 20:54:06 UTC 2023

Okay. Thank you!

On Mar 2, 2023, at 3:27 PM, Bernice Bird via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I use continental stitch, and have patterns for all letters. I make 3
rectangles of plastic canvas with each corner cut at an angle, with the
letters for joy and a 4th rectangle with a little Christmas tree on it. I
connect them with ribbon and a ring at the top to hang it. That is just an
example.
Bernice