[NFB-Krafters-Korner] counted cross stitch prayer shawl

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 15:03:32 UTC 2023

Hi Shelley,

I finished the shawl today including tucking in all of the ends.

The needle work group I am going to at our library really loved the pattern.
I am taking them the pattern today including how they can make one and
donate it.

I like to have at least 3 projects going at a time, so, that means I will
take one of my unfinished projects from my bin of unfinished stuff to work
on. I have an afghan that has 3 completed strips and one strip that is half
done. I will figure out next the pattern I made up several years ago. Good
luck to me, HAHAHA!

Bernice