[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Come on in!

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 13:08:01 UTC 2023

Friday, March 10 at 5:30P.M. ET

If you are not involved in Cathy's class, you do have the option to join me
to chat about crochet, knitting, card making, Christmas ornament creating,
charity and who knows what else will arrive on the list of chat topics.  Do
you just want to work on a project with friends?  Come join us!  It is
super easy.

Dial 667.770.1685

Access code: 614370#

Pop in when you can, stay as long as you want and pop out when you need.
We just enjoy visiting with you and chatting about our favorite subject.

Smile!

Tammy