[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Is DOLLAR TREE YARN Worth the HYPE? An HONEST REVIEW 🤔

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 22:21:57 UTC 2023

Hey, I think I’m going to pick some of this stuff up. I like how she does this video because although somethings, she doesn’t describe, she does let you know the most important things in a friendly voice. As she says, to badly don’t come in more colors! And her point that one of the cons is that if you buy it online at the dollartree.com you have to buy 12 skeins of whatever color you choose. Can’t buy less.  And how many people for that price are going to care? I didn’t think so! Happy crafting everyone!
https://youtu.be/zOMSeOAjvaY

Ericka Nelson