[NFB-Krafters-Korner] free pattern-you choose which one-from paper Moon Knits on ravelry

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 19:42:42 UTC 2023

Here is the blurb that the designer wants us to share. The coupon code is below the link. Anne

_______

inspired designs for the handknitter

Knit Together ~ Pattern Giveaway

“No (hu)man is an island.” ~ John Donne (sort of)

Instagram’s a funny thing. I know some of you aren’t there, or don’t follow me there, or maybe I just didn’t come up in your feed yesterday. But I wanted to let all my newsletter subscribers know that I’m giving away any PMK pattern free to everyone.

This was the post:

For the past few years, I get a little anxious around this time of year. You probably recall that 3 years ago this week, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. US was placed in the same boat. A boat we didn't want to be in. We were sad, nervous, worried, cautious, and didn't know what to expect. The future is always unknown, but this....this was something very few of us had experienced. I got sick - sicker than I've ever been in my entire life. But I was one of the lucky ones. (Shout out to my husband who put his own compromised health at risk to take care of me.)

To remind everyone (myself most of all) that every day we're all in this together, I'm running the same sale I ran right when it all started in 2020. Use the code ONEWORLD on Ravelry and you can choose any of my Paper Moon Knits patterns for free until the end of the week, Saturday, March 18th, end of day EDT.

I’d 💕love 💕it if you could do two things for me, please:

•              Forward this email to another knitter so they can get a pattern, too.

•              Perform one random act of kindness on the day you use the coupon.

You can find all my PMK patterns here.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sources/paper-moon-knits

  Use the code ONEWORLD through March 18th only on Ravelry.

Keep knitting the world together. Be kind. Pay it forward!

Knit on,

Paper Moon Knits, in the Woods by the Lake, Long Island, NY, USA

_._,_._,_