[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:26:10 UTC 2023

Oh, I’m not sure. Depends on whether you want to see out of it or not. There is paint that you can use to paint shamrocks or something on the window. Somebody made me a canvas leprechaun with a suction cup thing. He could hang out with the little shamrocks. You could use cellophane to cut gold coin, looking pieces cellophane comes in different colors. Or you could make something with crêpe paper but you can kind of see through. I like sun catchers too.

Ericka Nelson