[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 14:46:21 UTC 2023

At one time I had a bucket of broken crayons.  I used a grater and grated
them up.  I sprinkled a layer of the grated crayons on a sheet of waxed
paper.  I then put another sheet of waxed paper on top.  I ironed over the
waxed paper to melt the colors.  Next I cut out a butterfly frame out of
construction paper.  I then glued the frame onto both sides of the waxed
paper.  I trimmed around the frame and then hung it on my windows.

The sun provided enough heat to remelt the colors.  You could see the
colors moving within the waxed paper.  It was pretty cool!
Smile!
Tammy