[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For Sale

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 31 21:01:30 UTC 2023

I have another two beading classes planned for the end of April & May 3.  I
need to check on the date for the end of this month.

In April I will be teaching a "Flower bracelet class just in time for
Mother's Day.I well include enough supplies to make two flower bracelets.
The kits will be made from the mini pony beads.  I maynot have your choice
of colors, but 1 bracelet will be out of red, white & blue beads Already for
Memorial Day.  Of course that brings us to May 3rd class that will be making
a flag pin from 3mm size beads & safety piins.

Now for bracelet colors:

Light lavender & purple

With black or white centers.  I am going mine with black centers & imagine
them as panzies.

I have some pastels colors and they could have white, black or crystal
centers.  Of course I have blue, and I must have pink sparkle which would
look great with black sparkley black centers.

So if you can make a color choice and if I can get the color beads you would
like I will try.

I will include beads for two bracelets and supplies for one flag pin which I
need to add a little more due to postage.   $16.99 for the two bracelets and
1 flag pin wich includes postage.

Send payment thru PayPal to:

blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:blindhands at AOL.com>

Please send me an email to my email address and sugject line put bracelet

And inside put your name, mailing address & email address.

I will take orders up to April 15.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>