[NFB-Krafters-Korner] 4 Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 1 19:13:36 UTC 2023

Bead kits available:

1.	Snowflake Ornament kit  Supplies to make 3 Snow Flake ornaments
beads counted and in bags, wire  shipping included.  $16.00and.  Terry, will
be teaching this class in June at the Santa's Work Shop class.
2.	Lady bug and Monkey key chain Pals.  Beads & wire to make a Lady bug
and come and Monkey around making this cute Monkey Key ring Pal.  Orders
need to be place & paid by May20.  I will send this out "Free Matter for the
Blind".  Checking to see how much of a hassle the Post Office gives me.
Trial run.  $10 for both or  $5 for each Pal.
3.	.Payments made thruPayPal to:

blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:blindhands at AOL.com>

Joyce

Please send an email to:

blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:blindhands at AOL.com>

Subject line:  Bead kits

Place your name, mailing address, email address and number & name of kit.

Joyce